Bridport. Parcel called the Half Acre in the westfield called Ropeways, on west side of St. Michael's Lane, and four messuages gradually built thereon, near Coles' Brewery in 1837. (Carter, Galpin, Tomlyns, Nepean, Smart, Baillie, Leman)..
Bridport. Plot on west side of St. Michael's Lane and six cottages gradually built on it (Powell, Biddlecombe, Stone); parcel fronting the west side of South Mill Lane, with two cottages, 1837. (Biddlecombe, Stone)..
Bridport. Messuage with curtilage whereon a pump was erected, and three messuages running west of it, all in St. Michael's Lane. (Elliot, Bonner, Curdling)..
Shipton Gorge. 12 acres pasture called Cowleaze, 9 acres arable called Foxholes, 3 acres arable called Dods Eye, 2 acres arable called Whitfield. (Tucker, Chambers)..