South east corner of field called Dryshays of Cowleaze containing about an acre of land near Newbury; by 1873, a messuage with outbuildings erected on it. (Kaines, Goddard, Tamsett). [Copies of court roll]..
Southernmost part of meadow, called Dryshays, containing about 5 acres bounded on west by river, on south by Salisbury and Yeovil Railway and on east by a new road leading to the station.
Piece of land containing about 4 perches on north of Salisbury to Yeovil Railway, adjoining part of land used by Railway Company for station purposes, 1864, with plan. (Salisbury and Yeovil Railway Company, Goddard)..
Dwellinghouse, factory with "singeing chamber, Ice-cellars", etc. and close of meadow adjoining the station yard. (Goddard, Oake, Woods, Burrington, Down)..
Messuage and outbuildings, adjoining station yard, containing about an acre; southernmost part of a close called Dryshays. (Lord Stalbridge, Wenlock, Grant, Tamsett)..