Property described as follows:- 1831. Garden, stable and coach-house in St.Peter's. 1839. Ground on part of which a stable, gighouse and other buildings are erected in St.Peter's, on west side of the Back South Street '' now in the occupation of William Barnes, Schoolmaster, as tenant'', bounded on the west by the garden and premises in the occupation of William Barnes. 1848. Garden in South Street, on east side, and also property described above, both ''late in the occupation of William Barnes, Schoolmaster''. 1868 . Dwellinghouse, garden and stables in South Street extending back to Charles Street. 1881. No. 17 South Street. 1898. House and ironmonger's (With list of fixtures). With copy will of Jn. Adair Hawkins of Great Marlborough Street, Westminster, 1831-3, bequeathing also other properties: stable in Pease Lane and School Close, Dorchester; Lewell Mill and land in West Knighton and West Stafford. Abstract of will of M.J.Thurman, 1905. (Families: Hawkins, Norman, Lock, Davis, Thurman, Skyrme).